Let me share a little bit about myself with you. In 2006 I blessed to marry my best friend and we started our life together, I feel like this is when my life truly began!!
After being married almost we 3 years we started our journey through Parenthood! We have 3 wonderful children that honestly drive us crazy most days!!!
We wouldn’t have it any other way!!! We are still striving to figure this whole “Parenthood thing out!”
Welcome Video: (Coming Soon)
- My family is my life! All I’ve ever wanted is a family. Growing up a in a very broken home all I did was dream of being a married, and being a stay at home mom!
- I *heart* Organizing! One of my favorite things to do organize pretty much anything.
- My favorite show of all time is: CASTLE – My husband and I have been watching this show since the day one! I love Nathan Fillion and even watched Firefly after Castle had been on for a few years!
- We live in a very SMALL town! Plymouth, Ca whenever I think about this little tiny town that I adore. I think of the song “Down Home” By Alabama
- I hate to travel! Yep I really do! The entire thought stresses me out. I would much rather be at home crafting!
I’ve always loved scrapbooking and paper crafting. I spent many hours documenting all of those big moments in our life, and I will be forever grateful for all the beautiful 12×12 layouts I have created.
In 2010 I was searching for good quality ink pads. I had never stamped anything, and at the time I didn’t own 1 single stamp set. I called a local Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, and asked her to host a Stampin’ Up workshop…. the rest is History!!
These are the first cards I ever stamped!
- June 2012 – Sr. Associate
- August 2012 – Supervisor
- November 2012 – Sr. Supervisor
- March 2013 – Manger
- June 2014 – Sr. Manger
- October 2015 – Gold
- June 10th 2014 – I earned my first incentive trip.
I earned the Washington DC Incentive trip on June 10th which happened to be my 8th Wedding Anniversary! It was amazing to be able to take my husband on this trip! We had the best time!
- June 2015 – I earned my second incentive trip.
Our second trip with Stampin’ Up was to Newport Beach right here in California. This trip was much more laid back for us. We visited the beach, went to the movies, and hung out by the pool.
Awards & Highlights:
- Founder Circle 2014: Founder Circle is one of the highest achievements you can earn through Stampin’ Up! It is the top 100 Demonstrators in the Nation!!!