Today I wanted to share with you my Project Life Organization.
This is the corner of the room hold all of my Becky Higgins Core Kits, along with a lot of my supplies from Ali Edwards.
I’ve already made a few minor changes to this area since I filmed the video. Make sure you check out the photo at the bottom of this post to see those updates.
I have so many core kits. There is no getting around this fact.
There is part of me that use to feel bad that I had so many, however after Becky announced she wouldn’t make anymore I was glad I had my own stash.
These boxes are amazing! I love them for Project Life Organization.
I also love the fact that they are not that expensive.
Let’s take a look at this corner
Here are all the items I could find to link.
- Large Billy Book Case – From Ikea
- Small Billy Book Case – From Ikea *These are not the same boxes, but the same brand.
- Black Boxes For Core Kits – From Ikea
- White Containers – From Ikea
- Large Clear Containes – From Amazon
- Small Clear Containers – From Amazon
- Black Containers – From Amazon
- Canon Small Printer – From Amazon
- Large 12×12 Clear Containers – Amazon (You can also find these at Michaels)
As I mentioned in the video this space came together by accident.
The plan I had original for this space simply wasn’t going to work, and I realized that I didn’t need as much storage as I had thought I would.
I don’t know if I will end up leaving this corner the way it is. It feels a bit mess to me, and I don’t like the way it looks behind me in videos.
However this space is functional. It is always a balance of find the way to make something look pretty, and yet keep it functional.
I shared this last photo so you could see some of the minor updates I’ve already made.
I’ve been sharing small areas of my studio over the last few months, below you find a link to all the other areas!
- 12×12 Cards Stock & Pattern Paper Organization
- DIY Paper Tower for 8-1/2″ x 11 Card Stock
- Die Cutting & Embossing Carts
- Stampin Up Ink Pads & Stamp Storage
- Pretty Packaging Organization
- DIY Card Organization & Update
I hope you enjoyed seeing this space in my craft room / studio.
There will be a few minor updates that I will be doing this spring / summer. I will continue to share photos with you of this space.
Make sure you come back next week as I will have new projects, and fun crafty ideas to share with you.