It has been awhile since I posted a “My Favorite Things” and for this I’m sorry!
These Sunday’s posts are some of my favorite to create, and put out because it makes me feel like you and I are just friends sitting at a kitchen table with a cup of coffee!
I have a few fun things to share so lets dive in!
First, lets start with the face that is is official Autumn! Yes Fall is here and I have been enjoying the cooler weather.
Those beautiful grey clouds make me so incredible happy! On this day I kept taking photos of the sky, and my husband thought I was little crazy.
With cooler Fall days rolling in I have been wanting to spend more time in my office crafting, and organizing.
I will have a Office Tour Update for you this next month!
There are so many fun crafty plans happening right now. It has been fun getting together with my Friend Chris to make these plans all come together.
She came over the list Friday night, and did crafts with Kayla while her and worked on some up coming events!
I also got to play with a brand new, really fun, really amazing new toy!
I have been waiting a MISTI for a very long time. It is a wonderful tool that has already been put to use in my craft room over the weekend.
Here are the items I got from My Sweet Petunia
- Original MISTI Stamping Tool – This was gifted to me.
- MISTI Creative Corners – I purchased these once I knew for sure I would getting a MISTI.
- Turquoise Stickers – These were just a fun add on I decided to get. I removed the Pink Stickers and added the Turquoise ones.
- Bar Magnet – I knew I wanted to have a Bar Magnet instead of the round magnet. I thought it would be best to simply get them from My Sweet Petunia instead trying to search the internet for them. I love that they have My Sweet Petunia engraved on them.
I’m already in love with this new tool, and I can’ wait to use it more. I’m interested in know what kind of stamping platform are you using?
There are so many things I love about this time of the year. Some of my favorites include.
- Cooler Weather
- Hot Coffee in the mornings
- Beautiful colors
- Amazing evening smells
- Fires and Marshmallows
My soul needs this time of the year! I’m happier, and productive in this season of life. I’m planning on soaking in every second of it!
What are some of your favorite things from this last month? Leave me a comment and let me know!