Good Morning Everyone, I wanted to drop and let you know that this week you won’t be hearing much from in the way of new products!
Our whole family with the exception of my husband (who never gets sick) is sick 🙁
And my little Violet has the worse of it, she has an ear infection and a upper respiratory infection.
So I thought I would share with you everyone a few NEW products from Stampin’ Up!
First… we have a new Photopolymer Stamp Set
|Bombs Away Birthday Stamp Set||133411|
And then one more new product for you guys!
Dolled-Up Birthday Kit
- Dolled-Up Birthday Clear-Mount Stamp (1)
- 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ Crumb Cake Cardstock (6 pieces)
- 2″ x 4-1/4″ Very Vanilla Cardstock (6 pieces)
- Very Vanilla Medium Envelopes (6)
- Tea Lace Paper Doilies (6)
- Dress Up die-cuts (6)
- Soft Suede Classic Stampin’ Spot (1)
- Vanilla 5/8″ Flower Trim (6 pieces)
- Sponge Dauber (1)
To assemble one card, follow the instructions below:
- Place the stamp rubber side up and ink with the Soft Suede Classic Stampin’ Spot.
- Stamp “Happy Birthday” at the bottom of the card front.
- Ink the Sponge Dauber with Soft Suede ink and gently antique the doily and the edges of the dress form.
- Adhere the pieces to the card front in this order:
- Very Vanilla Cardstock
- Dress form
I will be back on Friday for a Luvin’ Life Friday Post
And then I’m off to Salt Lake City Friday Afternoon for the Stampin’ Up Regional Event where I will get my very own copy of the brand NEW 2013-2014 Catalog!!!!
I will try and post some video over on my Youtube Channel of some exciting things!