Scrapbooking Room Reveal Hop – Day 2 “Organization”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WELCOME TO OUR SCRAPBOOK ROOM REVEAL!
I forgot to let tell you this information yesterday: (sorry)
The  hostess of this hop is Cicily, at
www.PinkDalmationScrapper.blogspot.com. Start at her blog if you’ve happened here by chance. She’s giving away a couple great prizes to those who take the time to check out our spaces!
I hope you that you have a fun time looking at all of our rooms this weekend!
Thank you for hanging out with us!
Here is the full line in case you just got here!

You Are HERE ——> Katina <——-You Are HERE
Go Here NEXT ———>Jessi <——– Go Here NEXT
Episode 242

I’m so sorry I didn’t get more detailed pictures today, I have a 10 month old that is teething and it has been a long day!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHOP THE CLEARANCE RACK NOW
EMAIL ME FOR A CATALOG

, ,

10 Responses to Scrapbooking Room Reveal Hop – Day 2 “Organization”

1. lorby August 26, 2012 at 7:35 am #

I really like your cubbies and the baskets. That really does organize the big things. That is my problem – no where to put big bulky things. You are on to something I need to look into.

2. Donna Boyce August 26, 2012 at 10:48 am #

Thanks so much for sharing your room with us! Remember those days when my kids were little like yours…. they are now grown and out on there own! You have a beautiful space and I took away a couple of ideas for organizing my crop space!

3. ScrappingLatina August 26, 2012 at 4:51 pm #

You truly have a fab space… very informative… Thanks for the share. Have a great day

4. Kimberly August 26, 2012 at 7:09 pm #

love all your ideas!!! now to find a spice rack 🙂

5. Tonya August 26, 2012 at 8:34 pm #

What a beautiful room. You've really organized your space well. Thanks for sharing.

6. Crafting With Blue August 26, 2012 at 8:58 pm #

really liking your creative space. thanks for all the great tips. hope your baby feels better.

7. Pink Dalmatians August 27, 2012 at 12:17 am #

Thanks for the tour & the organization info. I feel your pain, my 9 month old is teething & so are the 2 yr twins! No fun. Thanks for answering my questions yesterday & thanks for hopping.

8. Karons Krafty Korner August 27, 2012 at 1:38 am #

Great storage and I love all the labels -awesome. TFS

9. Claire Spielman August 27, 2012 at 3:31 am #

Love your organizing…hope the baby feels better!
    Creative Wishes,