So Excited…..

Hey Everyone,

I’m so excited today is the big launch of the E2 and I have not been able to tune in yet, It starts in about 10 minutes and I’m going to eat lunch and watch and wish I had one!

The other thing I’m very excited about is Wendy and I have made plans to Scrapbook on Saturday! I’m spending all day in the room scrapbooking and getting caught up and I’m going to shoot some videos for everyone! That will be so much fun.

To hold everyone over here are some cards that Wendy has been working on. They all look wonderful!

Hope everyone has a great day watching the launch of the E2! Its going to be so exciting to see everyones layouts, I saw that Okies made it on TV! How awesome!

Hugs to everyone,

9 Responses to So Excited…..

1. Robin April 26, 2011 at 7:16 pm #

I watched it last night…nice!! Now what they keep saying about "you're never gonna find this in your local store, blah blah blah" Is that HSN-speak for "the E2 will be in your local store but not the anniversary edition?"

2. Two Chics & a Cricut April 26, 2011 at 8:16 pm #

I do not believe you will find the Anniversary Edition in the stores, there will be a "normal" E2 will be in stores.
    (I think)

3. Carrie K April 27, 2011 at 12:45 am #

I want one so bad but I don't have the money. Been seriously thinking about the flex pay but I don't know…

4. Two Chics & a Cricut April 27, 2011 at 1:19 am #

Carrie I just said… hmmm if like was better for us I would so the flex pay… ha ha ha ha ha

5. Robin April 27, 2011 at 1:25 am #

That's what I'm thinking too…I didn't watch all the presentations but to my knowledge HSN didn't specify (nor did Jinger Adams)what the difference(s) will be between the 2 machines.

6. Two Chics & a Cricut April 27, 2011 at 2:21 am #

Okay … so its clear I haven't enough sleep… my last post should read:

If our LIFE was better right now I would so be doing the flex pay!

7. Robin April 27, 2011 at 8:45 pm #

LOL-did you decide it wasn't overpriced after all? I expected a price of $399 so I was around $50 off…

8. Two Chics & a Cricut April 28, 2011 at 12:29 am #

Robin it is over priced, way over priced…. and will be for another year or so.
    I'm sure I will be waiting until I get one for under 150 and you can rest assured I will get it for that price.
    That is the way I roll!

9. Robin April 28, 2011 at 9:18 pm #

Oh yeah-I'm all about bargains! Though at that price you'll have me waaay beat on the price I got for the expression 2…unless the carts I got with it are premium. They need to do more coupons for scrapbooking supplies so we can do "extreme couponing" for scrapbooks!

…………..Ok Ok guess it's time to wake up…~sigh~ lol!