Ebaying It!

Hey everyone,
 Well another week has started! I did a lot of scrapbooking yesterday and it felt so good, I’ve been in a little bit of a dry spell this last week.
 I think its because Wendy has been really busy and unable to hang out and scrap with me! I miss my BFF!!Spaking of which she will be out all this week! I don’t know if she will have much time to stop by the blog or not, there are some major life changes going on at her house and she just needed to have some time off. So all week you will have to put up with me!
 We do have  some very exciting news that we are going to share with you guys on Thursday! We can’t wait! Its going to really awesome. So make sure you check us out on Thursday! We will also have some fun videos this week and some blog candy!
 Until then…. Lets talk about ebay!
 If you have been watching our video’s you’ve heard us mention ebay, and recently ebay has been very good to Wendy and I. Here is a video we wanted to share with everyone.
 We hope this will help!
Also here is the bouns video of Kayla opening up ebay goodies!
Thanks everyone,

9 Responses to Ebaying It!

1. themessydesk January 24, 2011 at 4:24 pm #

The videos say they are set to private.

2. Carrie K January 24, 2011 at 4:51 pm #

yeah, both of them say private!

3. themessydesk January 24, 2011 at 6:54 pm #

Thanks, I'm off to ebay 🙂

4. Carrie K January 24, 2011 at 10:13 pm #

Your kids are so cute!!! I have got about 90% of my cartridges on Ebay. It is a serious addiction for me. The key for me is to go on late at night or in the middle of the night if I can't sleep. Sometimes you can get some really cheap ones then!

5. Two Chics & a Cricut January 25, 2011 at 1:32 am #

I'm a night owl too!!!!!!!!
    Right now its not such a great time for ebay …. Jan – Feb carts a bit high because so many people have got Cricuts for Christmas… prices should be better by the end of FEB

6. Robin January 25, 2011 at 3:24 am #

one other idea, is if you're looking for a specific cartridge…type it in in the ebay search bar because sometimes ebay has sooo many cricut cartridges up, it would take ages to get to one you really want. Do the regular search on top of that.

7. amanda1050 January 25, 2011 at 11:47 pm #

Tina, your daughters are adorable!!! I love ebay for cartridges as well, but I'm on a self imposed spending freeze (but your video made me want to go to ebay and bid!) Thanks for sharing 🙂

8. Two Chics & a Cricut January 26, 2011 at 7:06 pm #

Amanda, After all those Carts I got last month, and all the ones I picked up at Michael's for $9.99 I'm off ebay for awhile too…. I better play with the onese I have before I get any more new ones.
    But I really would love to find Kate's ABCs … so cute!

9. M from Texas January 30, 2011 at 2:10 am #

Thanks for the great tips!!! Can't wait to get a Storybook of my own!