My First Crop

Happy Friday Everyone,
 I’m so excited today … I get to attend my first crop today!
 Six years when I started scrapbooking I lived with Wendy and neither one of us had very much scrap stuff.
 We would get our stuff out and sit at the coffee table in our living room and scrapbook.
 I don’t even think we knew what a die cutting machine was and we for sure never thought of owning one.
 Then shortly afer that I moved out and moved away. I ended up moving to a place where no one really scrapbooked.
 About a year later I got married and moved even further away from my best scrapbooking buddy!
 And again I ended up in place where I didn’t know anyone and so I’ve scrapped alone for a long time!
 Last weekend I made a few calls in an atempt to do a little networking and I’m now attending my very first crop tonight.  YAY!
 I’m so excited and I can’t wait to meet some new people and finally be able to scrapbook with some people who love it as much as I do!

6 Responses to My First Crop

1. Flamenco92627 September 10, 2010 at 6:10 pm #

How fun! I am too shy to do that. Enjoy!

2. Two Chics & a Cricut September 10, 2010 at 8:30 pm #

I'm not good at this kind of stuff either… meeting new people, putting myself out there.

But I guess there is a first time for everything.

I'm going to go… meet new people … and have fun!
    It might be hard … but it just might be worth it!

3. goatesgirl September 10, 2010 at 11:57 pm #

just curious where your cropping at since you're sort of in my neck of the woods…have fun

4. Two Chics & a Cricut September 11, 2010 at 5:36 pm #

Hi goatesgirl,
    There is a crop in Redwood Valley …. If you are interested I can pass on the information for the next one.
    It would be great to meet you and be able to find another scrapbooking buddy!
    This one was from 6 – midnight but the lady holds them on Saturdays as well.
    Let me know if you want the information for the next one.
    Tina

5. goatesgirl September 11, 2010 at 7:43 pm #

I usually go to one in RV at a church on the last friday of the month…yes please pass on the info or we can just plan to get together sometime soon

6. Two Chics & a Cricut September 11, 2010 at 8:52 pm #

I will for sure do that. It would be so fun!
    Thanks – Tina