A fun scrapbooking tool!

Morning everyone,
 I thought I would post a product review this morning since this week has been full of new product releases. Starting with Hello Thursday and new Cartridges and then I just saw that Roybn over at My Pink Stamper has new stamps out! They are super cute.
 I would love to have all of her stamps!
 Also Wendy is very excited with a new product that she got this week …. any guesses as to what she purchased this week?
 So here is our next product review and we will make sure to put this post over on that page as well.
 Wendy found this on vacation in Wyoming when she went to see her Dad.
It’s called Quick Stik and its AMAZING. The green part at the top is tacky and then bottom clear part pulls out like so
You use the top tacky part to pick small objects up like goggle eyes, eyelets, brads, etc and then you can use the clear part that has two different size ends to place the object your picking up down.
I found mine at my Beverly’s and I freaked out when I saw it. I wanted one since Wendy came home with it and I saw how it worked while she was scrapbooking.
This will make those small objects much easier to pick up and for a total of $7.00 its well worth it.

Happy Crafting!

Tina & Wendy

8 Responses to A fun scrapbooking tool!

1. Disneypal August 21, 2010 at 10:53 pm #

Oooh – I just saw someone using a Quick Stik yesterday (on video) and thought that would be perfect for picking up little gems and tiny cricut pieces. I am going to have to keep an eye out for that.

2. Two Chics & a Cricut August 21, 2010 at 11:13 pm #

Hey Disneypal,
    I find it most useful for goggly eyes! Its perfect!!!!

I found mine on th bottom shelf in a LLS … Keep looking its so worth it!

3. Melissa August 22, 2010 at 1:00 am #

I love MPS stamps also too cute – and that quickstick is awesome – I love mine!!!!

4. Amy August 22, 2010 at 2:34 am #

Thanks for the reveiw!! I have had one for quite a while and never used it (it came in some kind of kit). I am now going to have to pull it out and give it a try.

5. LorraineB August 22, 2010 at 2:49 am #

Hi Tina- your blog is so cute. That quick stick is something I use all the time. Time escapes me too. I started to work on a card, but then here I am.LOL

6. Java Jen's Creations August 22, 2010 at 3:47 am #

I really love your blog! I love my Quik Stik too!! I have to say – I love the name of your blog! Very unique!!

7. DtsArt August 22, 2010 at 5:17 am #

very cool I so need one of these tfs

8. Anonymous December 19, 2012 at 5:58 am #

I’m not sure where you're getting your information, but good topic. I needs to spend some

time learning more or understanding more. Thanks for great

information I was looking for this info for my mission.
    Stop by my blog postebro cat fishing