put our serves to the test….
Today we are going to be posting some projects from others!
We have a Design By Laura and a Ladybug card project from Nancy over on the Cricut Message Board!
So lets get started. (side note I’m on my home computer and not by scrapbooking computer so I can edit items that I’m posting. Sorry)
Here is a scrabook page by Laura!
I’ve just recently started making premade Layout to sell and I have to saythat while I enjoy making them, its hard for me to do so.
Great job Laura
b-day party) I made a few changes from the sample I previously sent you. Decided to make the wording in a circle (used my digital scrapbook software – Scrapbook Factory) and also embossed the wings to give added dimension.”
1. Weld and cut a 5″ circle and a
2″ circle using black cardstock. (Cut two of these) ( I used WIMG but several carts have circles on them)
2. Cut another 5″ circle using black cardstock and cut in half.
3. Cut another 5″ circle using red cardstock and then cut 5 holes in each half of circle at about 1/2″ diam. Cut in half.
4. Cut the antennas from black card stock. I used WIMG cut at 4 3/4″. Cut the head / antennas from the body – discard the body.
4. I made the wording using digital scrapbook software (4 1/2″ circle) and then cut out with craft scissors. (Used a small ladybug sticker on wording I purchased from Michael’s)
5. Cut eyes from small circles of white cardstock and then the center of eye on black cardstock just a little smaller. Glue together.
6. For added dimension I embossed the red layer using the dotted Swiss pattern.
7. Assemble the wings offsetting the top layer (red) (see photo) onto the black layer using glue or double sided tape (I prefer tape)
8. Attach the wings to the body with mini black brads.
9. Glue / tape the antennas to either of the body pieces.
10. Glue eyes to body
11. Glue / tape the two body pieces together.